Grappling with Accountability 2002: MAPPing Tools for Organizing and Assessing Technology for Student Results
by Bernajean Porter
280 pages plus 80+ digital files $189.00
|See Book Details
Table of Contents
CD ROM Table of Contents
Grappling's Four CornerStones
Data Uses for Seven Stages of Planning
Grapplings Six Steps to MAPPing NextSteps
Grappling's Technology and Learning Spectrum
Sample Indicator: Student Performance
Technology Goals Analysis
Editorial: "Are You Accountability Ready"
Browse Related Resources
|Description: Grappling with Accountability 2002: MAPPing Tools for Organizing and Assessing Technology for Student Results is a comprehensive licensed text and CD-ROM resource guiding planning groups with Grappling's Six Steps for MAPPing NextSteps to develop and implement their own data collection process.
If your technology investments are ready to move from optional uses to organizing for equity and assessment issues in delivering instructional results – this is a unique and valuable resource that will save thousands of dollars as well as considerable time by using the more than 70 digitized data tools and templates. These tools and processes are culled from years of experience in helping groups take a system approach to organizing technology for instructional results for all students.
Unlimited duplication of these materials and files as well as permission to modify files for site use is provided for each licensed single building site. For district or multi-site licensing, contact our main office at 720-381-6336.
- The Grappling's Four CornerStones (download pdf file detailing the twent-four indicators)provide a framework for conducting a system assessment of twenty-four indicators clustered into four general areas: Readiness for Change, Teaching/Learning, System Capacity, and Technology Deployment. All indicators have data collection tools to assess the progress and needs. Each CornerStone has needs to be addressed to build capacity for accountability and results for all students in our schools.
- Our Grappling's Technology and Learning Spectrum provides an instructional framework for assessing and organizing three broad categories of technology uses with students (digitized)
- Grappling with Accountability Insta-Audit Tool allows groups to conduct a quick ranking of twenty-four individual indicators. (Digitized)
- Over 70 data collection tools are aligned with the twenty-four indicators. (Digitized)
- Multiple templates, tools, processes, and strategies lead school groups step-by-step through developing effective system teams; defining scope and methodology for data collections; involving multiple groups in owning the information as well as the solutions; conducting gap and force-field analysis; organizing documents as well as the data conclusions in ways that develop plans and/or charting the implementation progress.
- Templates outline reporting processes that synthesize the data collected into usable information. Sample district audit reports are included on the CD-ROM for review.